Friday, February 24, 2006

Where has the week gone??

This week has just flown by!
yay its Friday and its "mufti day" too :) The last friday of the month is always mufti day, and usually we have a BBQ at lunch. but they are having the BBQ next week for some reason. The only thing is, I hate going on inspections in jeans and a top.. it doesnt look very "official"... so I usually find stuff to do inside :)
I left my phone and wallet at home today!!
Well, my throat and ear got better, but this morning my other side of my throat feels sore :( Im still taking my antibiotics so I hope they work for that side too!!
So quiet at work at the moment... no one walking past yelling "MORNING LIS".. dunno where everyone is.. all tucked up in bed nice cosy perhaps...
Oh i did my first CT layout last night :)

I had 2 glasses of wine after dinner, which normally dont affect me...but last night, I was scrapping with a dizzy head...I told Travis i didnt want any cos im on antibiotics, but HE said it was just an old wives tail cos back in the "olden" days, the doctors used to tell that to old drunken men to try and get them off the booze. Dunno if I believe him, cos he asked me to bandage his wrist up before bed and I had so much difficulty... Im surprised my layout actually looks good!! LOL.
The kit used was Bella Cape by Bella Gyspy Designs

What was with al the car accidents yesterday?? 3 nasty ones that I know of just in the morning yesterday...

Anyway the air con in pumping and i am FREEZING!!! Im going to get up, put a jacket on and have a cuppa tea :) Catch you all later :)

1 comment:

Sam said...

wow thats a great LO
and you did it with a dizzy head!!
maybe I need to try that and see if it helps lol
hope you are feeling better soon