Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ok, so its not a DSLR

but I still love my camera :)

I was going to do the gardening today because its such a beautiful day, but decided to take some pics of the flowers on this tree out the front... the flowers only last a couple of weeks before the maroon leaves come and take over and I missed them last year LOL

Anyway I amazed myself with the photos I took :) Click on them to make them a bit bigger and they look better LOL





I did get some without the bee, facing upwards so I have a pretty blue sky as the background, but I just love the bee photos!! I hate bees and was so scared to be standing there with them buzzing around my head LOL

This is the actual size of the bee from the camera... I cropped the rest of the photo so it wouldnt be huge and I just love the detail on his wing... You have to click this one!



Anyway thats all :) I got so excited by my shots I just had to share. Going to realx now and then going over to mums for dinner :) mmmmmmm yumooooo!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots Lisa! I had two of those trees in our front yard as well (whole street did - council planted) and I always looked forward to it coming in to bloom - one of my fave flowers!!

Zebette said...

Oh they are amazing, and you know I think you truly captured the beauty of your little bee as well as the flowers. What a great model! You could see the softness of his hair/fuzz..so amazing.

Sharryn Thomson said...

Lisa these pics are just amazing!! Especially the close up of the bee...fantastic!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comments..everyones' good wishes really meant a lot to me.
Cheers
Sharryn :)

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic photos!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, its been awhile since I have come to visit, I am really sorry about that, love the photos, absolutely unreal, what unreal shots you got, just so totally spring.

Have a great week

Pam Healy said...

What beautiful blossom photos, especially with the bee!!
(And I'm not about to say they rawk since I'm not fond of that word either!)

Kirsty said...

These are some great shots Lisa!!

Peta said...

roflmao - you know I'm such a pain in the butt - I really want to type "Lisa those flowers RAWK" ... I'm so naughty like that!! - but it's not funny it's annoying so I will behave myself ;) ....

but those photos do ROCK!! So pretty!!! I wish i could touch them!! - and that bee - wow!