Wednesday, April 04, 2007

ahh bring on the long weekend!

Im so over this week! LOL
Just a shot one today as its almost home time! woo hoo :)

I have been blitzing the food shops in my area seeing as there have been 2 big big food poisoning incidents in other areas of Sydney in the past week. So I've been super busy trying to get a lot of people to clean up their acts! It just takes up sooo much time. I have had one restaurant which I literlly spent all week at. Randomnly walking through the back of the shop keeping them on their toes. They had some very very dodgy food preparation and food handling practises going on.. I served a notice, I issued nearly $1,000 in fines, and FINALLY they are doing the right thing!!!!

Anyway so for Easter we are going to Mudgee (I think I already said that LOL) and I cant wait!
Wanna hear something funny?! We have over 50 hot cross buns stashed in the freezer :) And I will stock up on some more before easter is over LOL I love them. I wish they were out all year round cos they are the perfect morning tea snack to have with a cuppa when im at work :)

I think i love rectangle now :) Lok what I did last night:


I dont miss her constant whinging for food, nor the smelly poos, nor the litter rocks all over the place, nor the scratching at furniture.. but I do miss snuggling up with her :) Onslow tries, but at 57 kilos its a little bit uncomfortable. Plus he fidgets and swings his head back so fast he headbuts my face.
ANyway, cerdits for the layout found
HERE

so on that note im off!!! One more day of work left and then 4 days to relax.. woo hoo for that :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa

Happy Belated Birthday wishes to your beautiful dogs. Sorry I didn't send birthday wishes closer to the right date.

I love the photos with them wearing party hats, just too cute:)

I have loved looking through your blog and seeing the last few layouts you have created. Excellent work as always.

Happy Easter, take care and have fun. Enjoy eating your hot cross buns.