Sunday, February 14, 2010

Still going!

Wednesday 10th feb


Mmm I have been loving my ice cream after dinner :) we are currently alternating between the vanilla and caramel (pictured) and some choc mint. I've prefer the caramel but both are delicious.

Thursday 11th feb


Driving home on a Thursday when I have an RDO on the Friday is a great feeling! Bring on the long weekend :)

Friday 12th feb


The reason for the RDO was the rob Thomas concert at the hunter valley! We arrived in cessnock around 12:30, checked into the hotel and hit the wineries. We had lunch @ the golden grape and trav bought some schnapps. Then we went to Ivanhoe to stock up on the new release and make use of our membership. Ie getting a cappucino, crackers and cheese (but we were too full from lunch to eat) and a 30% discount off any purchases. We stopped via coles to get some rolls and a BBQ chicken for dinner and some rolos for dessert before heading back to the hotel for a snooze and relax.
They had a bus going for $20 each person return, but we decided to drive. My big belly allowed us to get VIP parking literally 10m near the entry, as opposed to on the other side of the vineyard which was great!
We hung around on the hill for a bit just enjoying the scenery.


Vanessa amorossi came on at 7:30 and put on a great show, really got the crowd fired up.


And then rob came on at 9:00 and was fantastic! Such a great show, awesome seats (3 rows back, virtually centre stage) and a really lovely, well set out venue. A great night was had by all!!

Saturday 13th feb


Hot cross bun time!! Ever since I made my own last year, I haven't bothered buying any from the shops (as mine are made how I like them and are much nicer LOL) and I keep eyeing them off when I'm in woolies. I finally managed to pull my finger out and get a batch done.


Extra mixed spice and cinnamon made these extra delicious!!

Sunday 14th feb


We popped over to mums for alyssas birthday (and to give Mads her present from her birthday 2 weeks earlier) so it's been a lovely relaxing day! No lunch to cook, no dinner (thanks to a very big lunch) and no mess to clean up!! I'm currently blogging whilst enjoying a footspa on the lounge in front of the cricket :) it doesn't get much better than this!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: