Friday, December 16, 2005

First Blog :)

hmm.. well my first blog! Well.. im on my lunch break, reading scrapping mags and looking at the digi scrapping sites for some much wanted kits :) hehe Everyday I send myself an email home with the links of all the great kits I want!! hehehe

Hubby bought (me) us a laptop so I can sit next to him on the lounge and scrap :) How thoughtful.. now I can spend quality time with him after work while I scrap!! hehehehe Works well for both of us, until he throws his comments in and tells me what should go where!!! LOL

Anyway I woke up with a headache and sore throat this morning :( Tempted to not come in to work, but I had a few inspections prebooked so i had to :( Not happy Jan. Especially when the MAIN one that the guy was pushing and pushing for me to squeeze him in didnt turn up... I waited HALF AN HOUR for this guy and he didnt show. Next time when he wants me to bend over backwards to accomodate him, he can FORGET it!!! PLUS I had a whole container of cut pineapple which I took in to work yesterday but didnt get around to eating.. turn up this morning and most of it has mysteriously disppeared!!!! Who would go through soemone elses to food containers and steal pineapple?????!!!!!!! Lucky I wasnt counting on having that as my lunch or something. Hasnt been a great day today.. BUT I have my yummy chocolate chip muffin (with EXTRA EXTRA nestle choch chip bits thrown in!! LOTS of them!!!!!!) mmm looking fwd to that :)

We are closing the offices between christmas / new year so I am SOOOOOO looking forward to that break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa I just found you blog and it looks exactly like Linda's!!!

Welcome to the world of blogging - you'll be addicted in no time at all. Hope you have fun.