Tuesday, December 20, 2005

so nice to sit down!!!

Been so busy today! This last week of work is just jam packed... my feet are sore and blistered from walking around all day and I am so glad to have kicked them off, put my feet up and relax with my nutella sandwiches, grapes adn rockmelon for lunch!!!!! :)

Well, on Saturday we had Christmas lunch at DH's parents place, as his sister wont be around for Chrissie. Which worked out well cos now we dont have to rush around this Sunday :) Got some nice 8x8 frames for framing my digi LO's :) and pleanty of other stuff as well. So that was nice, and on Sunday we decided to go to Glenbrook, in the Blue mtns national park. We wandered down to Blue Pool, a nice little swimming hole with some great rocks to lounge about on, catch some sun and read some scrappin mags :) I have loooooots of pics at home (got way to carried away snapping cos I was bored) so I will post one when I get back. Anyway I had my cossies on relaxing away for a few hours... I covered myself in sunscreen, all but one little patch near my shoulders which is now read and sore!!!! LOL Good to know that it works so well cos the other parts of me have turned nice and brown... cept for the big red blotch!!! hahahaa

Anyway I want a new digital camera.. starting to research what I want and prices etc but im not holding my breath to get one anytime soon... seeing as in the last month we just bought a laptop, DVD burner, Photo printer AND we have an impending trip to New Zealand lined up for Easter!!! LOL Although he said we might be able to get one in time for our trip, whcih would be nice ;)
Im sooo tired. Was up at 5:00am today going for an early morning walk. I dont have motivation to go after work.. I just need to sit for 5 minutes and thats it.. no getting up for exercise for me!! LOL So early mornings it is...
Well, lunch is finished :( Back to work now!!!

No comments: