Wednesday, December 21, 2005

LOL Sore back now!!

HAHAHAHA I just had to catch a cockroach and made the biggest song and dance out of it!!!! The girl in the office next door to me was carrying on cos she had a dirty biiiiig black cockroach crawling up her wall.... LOL Being scared of them myself, I grabbed a mug (one that she doesnt use) and a piece of paper, herded it into the mug and covered it.. well didnt we scream when it went flying through the air!! LOL Lucky my reflexes worked and i managed to trap it in the cup.. phew. had some managers and the secretary come running to see what the problem was!!! hhahaaa

Well... i was going thru all my photos yesterday just looking for something funny to scrap, and OMG I never realised how many STUPID pictures I have of my husband!!!!!!! One iwth big headphones on and cake seeping down his chin.. him sitting on the lounge with a cuppa tea wearing his brand new crash helmet watching cricket and looking sooooo vacant!!! hahahha and that is just the tip of the iceberg!! So many more that i have on paper photos too :)

So i decided I am going to get them all together and make a LO of his antics... will end up being a double page one I am sure!!! hahhaha.. definately will get posted up in the gallery!!!! :) So stay Tuned!!! LOL

mm we went to lunch today.. the lady whom i rescued from the cockroach is leaving us, friday is her last day and she is sooo nice. so we went out to lunch and I had a biiig bowl of pasta (so delicious) and it only cost $7!!! Filled me up too i really struggled to finish it :) So time for a cuppa tea for me!!!!

No comments: