Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Back to the daily grind.

And as soon as i walk through the doors I magically start to feel tired! LOL
Although that might have soemthing to do with going for a walk at 5am yesterday, doing some aerobics yesterday afternoon and then another 5am walk this morning :) hehehehe

DH and I have been invited to a friends birthday and we will be spending the day playing lawn bowls!! LOL Crackerjack style I would imagine. How fun! I am getting excited about it cos its nice to have something different.. never played lawn bowls before so Im sure I can post some funny pics on my blog! hahaha

I have 2 axolotls one is yellow and one is black, and for some reason, the black one has just stopped eating.. gotten to the point now where she is just skin and bones and floats around at the top of the tank.. anyway she had one small bit of food last week (the first in months!) and thats it.. I spent 20 minutes last night supporting her with one hand (cos she was kind of on her side) and holding a piece of meat to her mouth with the other.. she wanted to eat but I dont think she has the strength cos she was just nibbling but not really getting anything. Anyway I have had them both for 5 years, and this one is my favourite.. so sad to see her just wasting away, and not being bale to do anything. dunno why she stopped eating for.. she did something similar a few years back but snapped out of it after 8 weeks and got fat again. Anyway I dont hold much hope for her this time! poor little thing is too skinny.

LOL Although I would love to have some gold fish again! I bought these axolotls not knowing that they would grown to about 30 cm in length and eat all the gold fish from my fish tank!!! LOL I also wasnt aware that they can live for over 10 years either!!! hahahaha. So make sure you research cute little walking fish before purchasing two of them ;)

1 comment:

Kylie said...

I just tagged you!! Check out my blog for your 'task' LOL!