Thursday, February 16, 2006

I REALLY HATE

MOZZIES!!!!!! Too bad they love me and cat get enough of me though. I was sitting on the lounge scrapping on Tuesday night with the cricket going and Travis sitting next to me.. I was concentrating really hard on a new LO I was doing cos it wasnt working, and I realised when I turned the computer off, my legs were itchy.. and they were COVERED in bites! Not happy Jan as I had not recovered from a previous batch of bites on my feet from Saturday night!! LOL
Anyway it was a hot and sticky night, and i woke up at around 1:30, arms were itchy (they had been hanging out of the bed cos i was hot) and then I heard an anoying buzz near my ear. So i got up on a rampage, drowned the bedroom with flyspray, drownd MYSELF in aerogard just in case i didnt get him with the spray while DH buried himself under the covers gagging and coughing.. its ok for him, they dont go anywhere NEAR him, let alone bite him....
Today those bites are now all so itchy!!! I walked around scrathing my legs, my arms, my back, even a few on the palm of my hand, and one under my eye.. right near my eyelashes so I ruin my mascara every time I scratch there!!! hahahaha
I was out doing inspections this morning, and I have a skirt on, and i happened to look down and my legs are covered in little pink dots (the bites). hmmm should of thought of that BEFORE deciding to wear a skirt today ;) Doesnt look very good... I have my tube of stingoes in my bag, but I think the little white patches of stingoes will just look even worse!!! ROTFL

Well, thats my rant. Hasnt made my itching go away though........

No comments: