Friday, February 10, 2006

ANOTHER vet visit...


Well its been a few weeks since Onslow was diagnosed with hip dysplasia, and we had to go back today to see if his tablets have helped him.. and they have!! We could tell with the way he was walking, the way he could get up easier and how he has way more energy to run around crazy now! SO the vet was happy too, and the result is no surgery *at this time* we just need to keep up his medication.. LOL He has anti-inflamatorys, PLUS we have him on Glucosamine (human arthritis tabs) and Ester-C (vitamin C with added calcium). but they seem to be doing the trick for now :)

Today I had an RDO off work.. and I worked harder here than I would have at work!! LOL sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, ironing, washing, folding, scrubbing bathrooms and toilets, and a visit to the vet in peak hour afternoon traffic, and this vet isnt local, its a good 50 minute drive each way in traffic!!!! So I came home, had dinner and a few glasses of well-deserved red wine to wash it down :)

Then I scrapped the pics Trav took of me when I fell off my bike last year!! Having a shower was the most painful thing ever!! LOL






CREDITS: Nancie Rowe Janitz (inked Edge Overlay); Sarah Batdorf (Paper on the alphas - from the WHImsey and Style kit); Angie Briggs (stitching); Angela Barton (Grungy paper overlay (from the ONE kit) - all freebies which I snagged from scrapartist ;)

** I scanned one of Lindas prima flowers that I flogged when I was there last so now I have a never-ending supply of primas, in any colour I want them to be!!! yay




And thats it.. Travis is in bed, the dogs are laying outside my door snoring their big giant heads off (LOL They are SOOOO loud!!!!) and the house is silent.. and im soooooo sooo sooooo tired!!
I suppose that means I should be toddling off to bed too.. *yawn* zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Lisa, I am worn out just reading your blog. It is so great to read that onsloe I am sure I have spelt it wrong, is doing better, and the photo of him is just gorgeous. Love the layout, love the colours very eye catching, the photo of you looks really painfully, gravel rash is bad.

I hope you have a much needed rest and relaxation today. I tried scrapping last night but I came up blank, the night before was more rewarding. Have a great day Lisa.

Carole.

Anonymous said...

Damn I did spell is name wrong bugger.

BethJ said...

So glad to hear Onslow is better!!!
Love your layout! The primas look great!!