Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Photo Time!!


LOL here she is... Lindas DD doing her monkey dance!!! LOL This is going to make a GREAT page!!! hahhahaha.. yep.. got some great shot of that "tree" in the BG!!!!!
aaand cleaning the pavers with a wet broom.. which kayla told her off about! LOL

Speaking of Kayla.. isnt this an attractive look????


Anyway... over at digital scrapbook place, I am in a competition, so i have been busy doing LO's that..and will be busy with that for the next 3 weeks!! LOL ANyway Round one LO looks like this:



KIT: Lauren Bavins DSP Welcome kit.. free when you register at http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com

Its not really a kit that I would normally work with, and I found it hard to use, but the rule was to use this kit!! I do love this LO though. I just got a bunch of old pics of nan and pop from mum and will get around ot scrapping them one day soon........

LOL I got 2 raspberry emails from SC yesterday!!!!!! I was so excited when i saw 2 from SC seeing as they say they will contact you if they want one.. THEN when I opened it it was a raspberry!!! ROTFLMAO lin, you are lucky, neither SM nor SC want you Jocylin LO, OR the funny bridesmaids layouts ;)

WELL, time for me to go do some aerobics. *sigh* I just feel like sleeping.. BUT I have to pull my finger out and do it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Lisa, can't wait to see what you come up with as layouts. I love the layout of the doll absolutely gorgeous, I know it isn't what you would normally scrap with but you have done a lovely job. SC doesn't know what they are missing. Good luck with the competition Lisa.

Peta said...

ROFLMAO!! Love the photos Lisa!! Can't wait to see them scrapped!!!
And the Layout is stunning love the effect on the photo!