Friday, February 03, 2006

A nice surprise

Well, yesterday I rang the breeder we bought the dogs off to just let her know about Onslow. She always said if anything happens or they have any problems she would like to know for future breeding lines etc. Anyway I only told her for her general information, and get this.. she has offered to pay for half of the surgery if he needs it!! How nice is that?? Poor thing was absolutely devastated to hear about him, and is even coming along with us to our next vet appointment :) They are a lovely family but I so was not expecting this!!! Its nice to know that breeders care about "their" puppies even after they have left home :)
But he seems to be doing better now he has his tablets... we were advised that there is a 50% chance that these tablets will help him and he wont require surgery.. so fingers crossed!!!! He certainly is moving about more freely and getting up more easily so they are good signs :)

In other news, Linda posted a LO with a funny pic of me, our other sis and our husbands a few weeks back... well... Leanne sent me a bunch of pics of linda pulling faces and told me to scrap them. I did one LO of the both of them, not too bad, but everyone was hasselling me to scrap one of the worst photos ever!! LOL So I did. And I must say, I took FOREVER getting this one "just right" :) I have issues with bright paper, and bright PP and get it to look "nice". I am quite pleased with how it turned out. I will refrain from posting it here, even though most of you who read this have commented anyway!!!
I will, however, post this one:
Windswept Kit by Kim Liddiard (Free for dowload at www.digitalscrapbookplace.com) and Inked Edge Overlay by Nancie Rowe Janitz available for download at www.scrapartist.com
Travis just cant help himself and is always exploring and climbing things, throwing rocks over cliffs and into water.. LOL. This was at the offleash dog park in Windsor, he was straight up the tree! LOL. MMMM morning tea time VERY SHORTLY!!! LOL im starving :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa I am so pleased to her about your dog doing better on the tablets, and they sound like nice people (Breeders) to come with you to your next visit, and to pay half, well I suppose they feel responsible.

That layout look really lovely, love everything (especially the green border stands out), it came together really well, have a great day Lisa. Carole.