Thursday, March 30, 2006

ahhh...

LOL I started this LO yesterday, *finally* finished it tonight:

Its not what I had in mind... but thanks to travis's honesty it turned out like it did!! LOL I wanted somethng *different* and originally it was going to be "nanny's princesses", and my plan was to cut the pink coloured patterned papers in triangles and have them coming from the side of the pic, like a crown kinda thing, and I was going to put doodles and flowers aorund it... well... I had just about finished it and showed travis... he started at it for ages.. finally came out with:

It looks like a bit like a pineapple gone wrong.....

hahhaha thank goodness he is honest.. I got cranky at him and turned the computer off... opened it back up tonight and though OMG he was SOOO right!! This one has his seal off approval though ;)

I used the Parfait kit by bella gypsy designs, flower is by stephanie (aka silly birdnut) from scrapartist. Font used for the quote is Note This!

Anyway thats all... heading off to bed now.. cant be bothered uploading this to galleries at the moment :)

Well, goodnight..keep going.. the weekend is almost here!!!!!

6 comments:

katef said...

Oh gorgeous LO! And LOL about the pineapple!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I don't know what the other layout looked like, but I really love this one, I love how you have the tags coming from the photo, and the colours look lovely, and what a lovely photo.

Carole:)

Anonymous said...

lol pineapple!! too funny!!

I love this layout!! Came out awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, I love this page of Barb & the girls she sure is a proud nanna
Thanks for sharing
Leonie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout, and love the quote too! I'm sure the pineapple wasn't that bad though?!

Chris said...

Love it Lisa and the pineapple thing is just so so funny! Nice to see your mum and your nieces in here too!
Say hi to Barb for me!