Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Trip planning

Is such hard work!!! LOL Like I even know.. Travis is doing all the planning and itinerary work!! hahaha I just come along and say yep thats fine. Yep sounds good. Ok. hahhaha. Its all coming together. We have accomodation sorted for the first week (getting our hotels cheap from wotif, lastminute and needitnow.com!! LOL) and getting all our activities booked.

So we fly to Auckland on the 11th April, we are hiring a car and cruising down to the south island and flying out from Christchurch on the 28th April. hmm.. plane gets us back to Sydney at 4:30, and we have to RUSH home cos the panther's FIRST HOME GAME is on that night at 7:30!! ROTFL and we CAN NOT miss that!!!

Anyway back to the topic.. while in NZ we are doing a few dives.. Poor knights island, a ship wreck of a cruise liner and a nice cruise and dive around the feords in Milford Sound. We are also going ZORBING!!! ie get put in a big ball with water and roll down a hill!! hahaha I have always wanted to do that! We are seeing the glow worms.. which will be fun cos we sit on a rubber donut thing and get pulled along by a speed boat! We will go to the springs and mud baths, winerys, puzzle world where you walk through a maze (I can see myself getting soooo lost and being in there at midnight still!!) I am getting really excited now.. my first EVER overseas trip :) and less than 2 weeks of work left! woo hoo!!

hmm.. well i had a nice hiatus from scrapping (LOL For about a week) and have come back being all obsessed by circles.. whats with that?? Every layout lately has to have a circle on it somewhere or im just not happy with it!! ROTFL.
I do like this latest one I did though about our first year of marriage:
I used Bella Gypsys Savana "MEGA" paper pack, and the doodles are actually 2 Peas GG's love me font.

ooooh we are *finally* upgrading to an UNLIMITED plan.. at the moment we have a pitiful 400MB limit which lasts me 9 days!! ROTFL All my kits for my CT stuff have to be downloaded from mums computer and burnt to a disk and its just so time consuming. so that starts April 1 and I am looking fwd to going download crazy!!! hahahahah

Onlsows a funny dog.. I have not met a dog with such distinctive human qualities before... the other night Travis was asking him to "shake" (ie shake hands) and Onslow just sat there, not wanting too. So travis asked him in a more forceful tone of voice, to which I swear Onslow rolled his eyes, then he did a huge big sigh, nd very slowly bought his paw up to be shook. (shaked? Shaken?) The past week or 2, as soon as the lights are off and we go to bed, he wakes up, jumps on the bed, wanders around poking his nose in everything, after getting yelled at and told to go to sleep, he will lay in our doorway and be SOO noisy!! lots of sighs, and puffs, and snorting and wriggling and scraping his feet on the walls.. noisy galah!! I sleep right through it but it drives Travis insane!!!! hahahaha We try to put him outside but he "knocks" on the sliding glass door and bangs incessantly. Belle sits quietly on her mat and just watches.. not getting involved cos she hates being outside.

Oh well lunch time is over.. and im nice and full now!!! hehhe might be time for a cuppa though. The air conditioner is always set too low for my liking and i spend the whole day freezing and being covered in goose bumps!!!! LOL

3 comments:

Peta said...

ohh man i hate that with AC - so not an AC person, I'd rather wind down the windows in a car then turn on the ac when it's just 'warm' ie not sweat your bum off hot ROFL.

Love the discriptions about Onslows behaviour gave me a giggle - poor travis!!!

the holiday plans sound exciting!!
congrats on the change to the unlimited plan- you won't know yourself ROFl
and LOVE The new layout.

*phew* that was a long one LOL! I hope I covered everything if not...

*please insteret other replies here*

Anonymous said...

Oh you lucky things! That trip sounds awesome!!

And the story about Onslow is too cute - even about the sleeping part!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great trip!!