Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Been Slack-O!!

LOL I havent updated in aaaaaages!!!!!

Travis was funny when i picked him up the other week (See previous post).. couldnt walk in a straight line to save himself! ROTFL hung out of the window yelling Mr. Bean style while I was driving, started bashing the horn on the steering wheel, slid the gear stick into neutral as I slowed down to turn a corner so when I went to accelerate I revved the guts out of the car!! LOL All things you want to deal with when trying to drive home at midnight and being so so so tired!!!!

I went to Bowral on Saturday and met up with a few ladies I met over at Scrapboxx :) It was a great day. and ooooh that white chocolate mousse and raspberry cake was fantastic!!!!! It was so good to finally put faces to names and avatars and drool over everyones albums!! LOL Here are a couple of pics.. The only person missing is the lovely Rachie... I do have one of her in it, but it is at home. (im at work, and emailed these to myself last night! LOL)


L-R: Chrissy, Susan, Cass, Vicki, Baby Maryia, Fran, Linda, Me, Julie, Tracy - Mum took this.. hence why it looks like we are all standing on a very steep hill!!! LMAO


L-R: Chrissy, Susuan, Cass, Fran, Linda, Me, Kylie, Tracy


THEN after that we went to SIL place for her hubbys birthday. We had delicious tacos for dinner and caramel mudcake yummmo!!! and then we spent the whoel day on Sunday relaxing :) Watched the football on tele, and went for a bike ride later in the afternoon.

In other exciting news... I am now on Lauren Griers Creative Team :) What a surprise that was!! LOL Her kits are really up my ally, (well duh thats why I wanted it! LOL) and I am very excited to be part of the team :)



And finally.. here is a LO I did of Alyssa on her swing on Sunday :) I used Bella Gypsy Designs - Razzelberry kit and the flower is by Michelle Coleman (Freebie from ScrapArtist :) Fonts used are impact condensed (title) and Serific Grunge.



hAve a good week :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new CT!! Love the layout -love your style!! :)

Peta said...

ROFLMAO!! that would have been a fun ride home!!

Looks like you all had a great time in the photos - had to laugh about the comment regarding the photo your mum took!! haha

and huge congrats on the new CT - Lauren's stuff is lovely!!

Anonymous said...

Well done about the creative team Lisa, so well deserved your work is great!

Thanks for coming to Bowral I loved meeting you and seeing your albums!!!!!!

P.S Nice hill!
P.SS Thanks for not putting me on the blog the $50 is in the post ;)