Friday, March 03, 2006

LO's, Random thoughts and manky meat!

LOL I cant believe its been a whole week.. time is just flying by at lightning speed!! I feel like I have done a lot though.. LOL Tabatha and Lena are designer MACHINES!!! LOL Another 6 kits were added last night and ooooooh they are delicious!! LIterally.. with names like Cheesecake, blueberry muffin they make me hungry!!
Anyway.. speaking of kits and LO's here are my most recent LO's....



HUGS AND KISSES- Created with Bella Gypsy's Bohemian Luxe Kit, hearts are brushes I downloaded from www.deviantart.com (I think tahts the right address....)
ABOUT ME- My bio page for the CT which was created with Tabathas kit called Shine, which can be bought from A Cherry On top (Click on Bella Gypsy Designs at the left!) and the flower was by Stephanie whcih I got from www.scrapartist.com
STRIKE A POSE- also created with Shine by Tabatha Reed. Edges and ink splatters are brushes, which I also got from DeviantART. SO hard to find things for The Gimp but this site has HEAPS of free stuff, for all the different programs out there!


Ok where was I??? Well the Bella Gypsy website has been launched!
GO CHECK IT OUT lots of fun stuff.

LOL We bought 2 kilos of premium mince on Sunday (on special.. $12 for 2 kilos!!) and we got some veal schnitzels.. well.. we put the whole bag in the freezer, it got pushed to the back and we came across it last night, only 4 days after we bought it, but the veal was sooo smelly!! LOL The mince appeared to be ok, wasnt smelly or slimy or anything.. it looked yuck on the outside, all brown and yucky, but once you removed the top layer, it was pink. The cat refused to eat it raw and she is usually pretty keen on mince. SO i dunno what to do with it!! I dont want to throw out 2 kilos!! hahahaa. Travis cooked some and it tasted nice, and the cat ate it once it was cooked.. oh well its in the freezer now, so if i get sick.. well we will know that the mince WAS manky!! LOL I was sooo looking fwd to that veal though :(

Update on Onslow.. he is walking pretty much like a normal dog now :) He can last a whole walk without stopping, and runs as fast as Belle. So his big concoction of drugs must be helping.. human arthritis tabs, Ester-C tabs (a form of Vit. C) and his anti-inflamatories are working wonders on him, so yay on that score.

LOL My task for this weekend is to scan my photos of my axolotls and scrap them for the Bella Gypsy CT :) We had a discussion about them cos most people had never heard of an axolotl before ;)

We went for a night dive last Saturday and it was fantastic!! We saw an eel, lots of starfish, sea horses, squid, octopus, cuttlefish, bright coloured prawns... so much stuff down there at night time, its amazing!! Going back on Saturday for a day-time dive ;)
We are really getting value for money with our gear!! LOL Beats hiring stuff and getting smelly things that dont fit properly!

Yeah thats probably it... counting down the time until I can get out of here and go home and relax!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you Lisa, this week has gone very quickly. Great layouts you have been busy, they look lovely. YUK !! stinky meat not nice hey.

I am so pleased about your dog, he seems to be doing so well, that is just wonderful. Lisa, have a great day.

Carole.

BethJ said...

So was it manky after all? LOL! Great layouts Lisa!!!