Sunday, March 05, 2006

Weekend finished already???

well, I did 3 LO's this weekend.. I guess sometimes creativity just flows and the LO's just come together nice and quick!!

Didnt do much at all this weekend, and it was great!! Cleaned the house on Saturday and relaxed for the rest of the afternoon.. Today, after lots of indescision about what to do, we visited some friends who have just moved house. Took Belle and Onslow too, cos they have an Old English Sheep dog and a Rottweiller. The 4 of them get along well together so they had a bit of a play while we had a tour. And thats about it.. nice and relaxing!! Which is why I managed to get 3 LO's done ;)
Here they are:

LAYOUT CREDITS:
Inspector Jess- Used Chalkdust Kit by Bella Gypsy Designs, stitching by Angie Briggs.
Enough Photos
- Chalkdust Kit by Bella gypsy Designs and doodles by Angie Briggs.
Axolotls
- Used Pirates Cove kit by Bella Gypsy Designs.







Well, I have gotten sick of my hair, and after reading Kylies blog the other day, and Lindas blog today about each of them getting their long hair chopped, Im thinking of just going to my hairdresser and telling her to chop it off!! I dunno what style I want, so im thinking of just telling them to do whatever with it... its only hair, it will grow back!! Im just sick of it.. I have had it long for a while now, and while I get her to change the layers each time it just looks the same after a few weeks.

Well, I suppose I better start getting ready for bed now.. Only 5 more weeks till our new zealand holiday!!!! yay Im counting down already!!! LOL

PS the meat wasnt off!! We had it for dinner last night, and so far ive been fine ;) Its been just over 24 hours, but seeing as I did this stuff at uni, I know the symptoms for some food poisoning bacteria can take up to 48 hours... so we will see how I go this time tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Lena Brandenburg said...

Lisa! These layouts are gorgeous...I can't wait till they do their rounds! I might steal the beastie one off of here right now for the site...while you're sleeping, how vile of me! hehee. Great job!

Peta said...

love the layouts Lisa!!! Ohh if you do go and get the crop make sure to take before photos!!

I actually went and got my cut -but was alredy short and could you please remind me next time I go to get my hair coloured that red isn't a good idea with the amount of greys in my hair now - ARGH!! ROFL - the bits that where still dark are a nice read - unfortantely the greys are a nice orange!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, lazy weekend how nice, love your layouts they are all lovely I really love the dishwasher layout the photo is gorgeous, and I love the colours, the black and yellow is stunning. New hair cut, I have long hair as well, and it is hard to know whether to cut it or not, I am sure it will look lovely.

Carole:)