Sunday, April 09, 2006

A gift!





I did these when I was bored, so if you want them you can have them!! Download from the following links.. they are "You send it" links so if they are expired and you want them let me know and i will re-upload them :)

Butterfly doodles
Flower Doodles
Swirl Doodles

Anyway only 2 more sleeps till we are on the plane :) How exciting!! I have had a cold since about wednesday and that is disappearing now so thats good news!! We have dives planned for the wednesday and thursday so I have to be completely recovered by then.... which I am sure I will be!!

hmm... not much more has been happening.... cos I have been sick I have been getting quite a few LO's done. I scanned a whole bunch of older pics cos I have gotten bored of my new ones! haha. Although I did get some cute pics of the dogs when I was doing an unwanted photo shoot with them!! LOL
oh well, time to have a cuppa tea and get ready to watch the football :)

Hope you enjoy the doodles :)

15 comments:

Zebette said...

Wow if that is what you can do when you are bored I would be amazed to see what you do when you actually try! LOL
Have a great trip away!

Anonymous said...

These doodles are beautiful!! Thank you so much Lisa!! And have a wonderful trip, I'm very jealous! :o)

Anonymous said...

WOWEE!!! Those doodles are simply AMAZING!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Hope you have a wonderful trip!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are super great doodles Lisa! Thanks so very much for sharing and have fun on your trip!

Anonymous said...

They are just stunning Lisa I love them, when I come home I will be downloading them, you are such a talent with Digi you blow me away. LOVE THEM.

Carole:)

Anonymous said...

These are AWESOME!!!!!!!! Thank you! Enjoy your trip!

BethJ said...

Have a GREAT trip Lisa!!!!!!!

Brittany said...

The doodles are gorgeous!! I plan on using them in about a month when I have more free time on my hands...the plans I have for them...mwahaha. :)

I, too, have been scanning in old pics to use. I'm kind of nervous to have a life w/o roommates...who/what will I take pics of?

Have a great holiday! (I'm trying to be a total poser...I never say holiday except at Christmas. LOL.)

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip....your doodles are fantastic!

Simple Digital Girl said...

GORGEOUS Lisa! You have a talent girl!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you all the best for your holiday. I am sure you will have a terrific time.

Don't forget to get plenty of photos.....lol

Take care diving and enjoy every moment being away from work.

Amanda said...

Thanks for the doodles! Have a great trip!

Jen Strange said...

these are absolutely beautiful! THANK YOU!!!!!!

jen

Anonymous said...

thx for the doodles Lisa i had a page that needed something extra and these complimented them beautifully

Lauren Grier said...

adorable doodles! love them