Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Just a layout..

The one of the dogs on travs card.. didnt quite turn out how I imagined it (do they ever??? LOL Not for me!!!) but I still like it :)



Anyway everything here is from Lauren Griers kit called Sophistication, available at Elemental Scraps.. go check it out ;)

Work was so BUSY today.. just one thing after the other to check out.. complaints, inspections which were arrnaged for me while I was away.. you name it, I did it today! LOL The day went by nice and quick though.

OH and I *finally* got my lingerie!! I went to a lingerie party a few days before leaving and was able to pick it up today.

The products are nice but geeze I am annoyed at the sales lady!!! For starters: we get there, she hands around a very limited amount of things for us to look at and gives us 2 brochures with their entire range, and has most of the stuff set up in the bedroom with an array of sizes to try on. None of the catalogues have prices. She says the prices are "reasonable". Ok, so you go in, she measures you for size etc and says ok have a look around and tell me what you like. Being indesive like myself I pick up lots of things and try lots of things on going oh I like this, oh I like this.. oh this is good too! meanwhile, she is standing there ticking everything off, and tallys it all up and comes out with the most REDICULOUS price ever... Just because I like them, doesnt mean I will buy them.. sheesh!!! So i said look im not buying all of them, I only want two.. so i pick the 2 I like the most.. buy a matching pair of undies for one. total is $154.70!!!! well, I just said yeah whatever. Ends up my undies cost $35!!!!!! I never pay more than $10 for undies!! LOL So annoyance number 1: Not telling or advertising any prices.

Today I get advised to check what she has given me (all paid for on the party night). Reason being that some girls have got the *completely* wrong sizes. Both the size and the cup size being completely wrong. When they question the lady why she gave them the wrong size, she replied "Well, thats the bra you lked.. there was none left in your size" WHAT THE???!!! How desperate must she have been for a sale!!! LOL Fortuntely mine were the right size, and admittedly they are very comfy bras and very pretty too.. But i wont be going to another of those parties!! ordinarily I would never buy undies that expensive (im too practical and cheap LOL) But when you are at those parties, well you just do. The host got a decent amount of free stuff... most of which was in the wrong size anyway so its just stupid!! LOL

Ok enough ranting from me... This was meant to be a quick post of just my LO!!! hahahhaa

2 comments:

Peta said...

Ohh wow that is totaly crazy!!! Gosh I hate paying $10 - I'm so cheap that they have to be a set for that price ROFLMAO!!!

Totally love what you did with the layout I love the design on it actually great idea!

Lauren Grier said...

Oye...... that's insane. You liked these but they didn't have your size hahahahah... Crazy.

BTw.. I LOVE your layout-- I think you did a fabulous job ;)