Thursday, May 04, 2006

OMG TWICE in one day!

LOL Ok so this is me at work right at this moment: (Yes i took a self portrait at my desk.. I know im not normal! LOL)



This morning, I woke up with a bit of sniffles and a runny nose. I was eating a muffin for morning tea and suddenly a sneeze decided to explode out of me without waiting for me to swallow my chocolate muffin.. no dramas there though cos I only took a small bite and managed to catch the bits in my hand.

Now, its lunch time, and im starving. I have a boring bread roll which I just piled a tin of tuna onto. I took a HUUUGE bite cos im sooo hungry. what should I feel?? The onset of a sneeze. I thinking oh no, please go away, but nope.. out it comes, and my sneezes are always so loud and big.. cant control them like some people can... I try to cover it with my hand again but there is too much in my mouth and I end up looking around after the event and I have tuna all down the front of my chest, all over the neck of my jumper and ALL OVER my desk and keyboard, and of course all in my hand!!! ROTFL

Im still sitting here laughing like a hyena cos I am finding tuna flakes all over the place!!!!! ooooh too funny!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ROFLMAO too! Funny story! Can just imagine it!

Zebette said...

LOL! Eeewww to finding tuna everywhere though, that could get stinky if you don't find it all.
My son sneezed on me the other morning while I was feeding him breakfast..soggy weetbix..straight at me and it just sprayed all over my clean black top! Ick!

Peta said...

oy I hope that you're not saying that people who take photos of themselves at their desk aren't normal.. cause that would make me not normal.. ohh wait.. you're right my mistake ;) haha

and OMGOSH on the sneezeing - I've been sneezeing on and off all weekend have so far managed to avoid it when eathing though!

Chris said...

LOL Lisa ROFLMAO at you and your sneeze girl. You crack me right up that is just way too funny!!!!