Saturday, May 06, 2006

*YAWN*

So tired!! LOL its way past my bedtime :)

Anyway I just finished this and thought I better upload it somewhere. LOL not got the energy for posting it to the gallery though.


Kit used was "sandra" by Lauren Grier, available to get RIGHT HERE Its a great kit and I like this LO but its just not where i wanted this kit to go!! LOL
Might fiddle around with things a bit more when im actually awake enough to make descisions!! LOL

Such a busy weekend this week. may not have any scrapping time at all!! LOL Better make the most of it ;)

Enjoy your weekends.. hope you all have a great one!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snazzy Lisa! Love everything about the layout, it looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, I am the same, I have been having a few late nights, I it is starting to catch up with me. I am trying to catch up on my Blogging, Love the LO !! love how you can use so many different ideas and kits.

Carole:)

Lauren Grier said...

lol it came out great Lisa.. When I first saw it it cracked me up haha

Chris said...

Noice outfit Lisa! very smart indeed!