Tuesday, May 09, 2006

hahhahaha

ROTFL too funny!!! I got an email from SC wanting to publish a layout I sent off to the in JANUARY. The reason I find this sooo funny is that it is the layout I did of Travis and his rediculous faces!! LOL I have had to hide it form gelleries, but these are the 6 pics I used on the layout:


I did ring him and ask him before I replied to the email though ;) It is coming out in issue 34, in the "Cute and comical" section in the quick grabs gallery :) Im so excited!!! I have another one ear marked for publication in Scrapbooking memories magazine... I have been waiting 4 months, and they still havent locked in an issue for it.. I asked them a few weeks back and they said yeah they are still publishing it, just dont know *when*.

So I'm pretty chuffed! After 6 months of scrapping I am on 2 great CT's and I have two layouts getting published ;) and I dont even try for the published stuff.. I dont bother with their special galleries, I just them all the final encore or quick grabs cos im too lazy to sort them out! LOL

Anyway thats my little toot of my horn for tonight ;) I have been doing quite a few LO's too... lets see what we have....
A layout with Faith True's Calm water kit (Available at Elemental scraps.. check it out!) Glitter by Kim Christensen (blog gift) and the alpha by Heather Cooper.


AND we have "Forever" which again used Lauren Griers "Sandra" kit, also available at Elemental scraps :) Inked edge overlay is by Lauren Bavin, freebie from digital scrapbook place.


And finally, this was made using Faith Trues *new* ABOUT A BOY kit!


IN OTHER NEWS:

Pearl Jam are coming out to Oz in November!!! yahooO!!!! So we are going to go to that :) :) yay I cant wait!! We saw them in 2003 for the first time and definately will need to go back for a 2nd go ;)

well... so much for going to bed early and not being on the laptop... LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your layouts!!! And CONGRATS on getting published!! Those photos are soo funny!! How totally awesome :)

Deanna said...

congrats ! how fun is that!...

Anonymous said...

Well done getting published. Your work is always terrific :)

Love the funny faces of Travis, very cool ....lol

Peta said...

Wahoo Lisa that is awesome news!!! Love the photos hehe!! :)

Lauren Grier said...

lol congrats!!

Chris said...

Love the LO's Lisa and love the one you did of Travis (too funny)and congrats with getting published it is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I love all your layouts, but I especially love the bride layout really beautiful, pics are pretty good of Travis, I am sure the layout will look awesome, congrats.

Carole:)