Monday, May 15, 2006

Time for a change...

Well i *finally* got so sick of those dots in the background!!! So I made a cute little banner, everything on there made by me ;) and I am getting a BG done.. well, another.. I have made a few but didnt like them on the blog!

Wonder how long it will be before i get sick of these new colours?? Probably not very!! hahahaha

Well.. thats it.. nothing much has been happening, nothing worth blogging about in any case. Just the same old boring stuff.. working, cooking, cleaning and scrapping :) Trying to exercise more (and spend less time on the computer!!!) and trying to drink more water cos I have been slack in the water drinking department lately.

hmm.. how about a layout?? I love this one!!! Kit used is Spring Beauty by Faith True. Available at Addicted to Digital :) Font is Stamp Act, font on the tag is Seriffic Grunge and the big swirl at the top is mine.



Welll thats it from me! Signing off.. Roger that.. Over :)

3 comments:

kate said...

I like your new look - very nice.
And original, which is always extra bonus points in my book.

Anonymous said...

Stunning layout, and love the new banner. You're an awesome doodler Lisa! ;o)

Chris said...

Just too too cute Lisa. Love the new banner and can't wait to see the BG as well. May have to get you to play with my blog girl and get you to do a banner for me and the BG......tis worth a try!!!