Friday, May 19, 2006

Woohoo WE DID IT!!!!

We got Pearl Jam tickets!!!
The "presale" went on sale on Wednesday at 12:00. The three of us had trouble with the site being slow and timing up out etc.. we ended up getting section 58, row G or something like that:



While we were happy that we got the tix, we weren't all that happy with getting not-so-good seats and all the drama that came with it. They were only doing one date - Tuesday 7th November.

We decided that we will try to get better tickets today when they went on sale to the public. If succesful, we can offload them on ebay, buy-it-now style for the same price we bought them as (I HATE people who flog tickets for profit!!!)

Travis and I were on the ticketek site 10 minutes before they were due to go on sale, and i noticed that a new date had popped up... Wednesday the 8th... seeing as there was no presale on that date earlier in the week, we assumed that it would be a "clean slate" and we might get good tix...

well......

WE GOT SECTION A, ROW 1!!!!! LOL RIGHT at the front!!!!! yay im so excited!!! I can bring my camera and get good pics so we will be soooo close :)

And we are still going to the tueday concert too... save hassles of trying to sell them or finding people to offload them to :D Talk about being desperate!! LOL We will get a "teaser" by being further back, and then the REAL thing the night after!

HOW GOOD IS THAT!!!!

5 comments:

Peta said...

wahoo Lisa you lucky girl - so jealous!! :)

PS. love the new look to the blog!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, and how lucky was that?! Well done!

Brittany said...

Sounds like FUN!

Also wanted to tell you (a little late, sorry) that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your doodles. I use them a LOT. Thanks much!

Anonymous said...

My goodness, you are going to so enjoy that night out, I am so wishing it was me, have fun.

Carole

Anonymous said...

Wooo hoo!! awesome seats!!!! Hope you have a BLAST! Heck, what am I saying?? You WILL have a blast!! ;)