Monday, July 17, 2006

Had to do it...

before doing anything else. LOL my take 2 of madeline and scott!


Kit is inspire me - lauren grier )see below for links to the kit) and the alpha from Dani Mogstad.

Came home from work to find a full, unopened 600ml bottle of water from Lithgow Valley springs with a little note attached to say enjoy my free sample and letting me know that they hom deliver to my next door neighbour each fortnight if I am interested in fresh, spring water to be delivered. So i take it inside and get excited cos who doesnt like free stuff??! travis comes home and tells me to throw it out cos you never know who put it there and whats inside it!

Am I that naive in my thinking its a genuine attempt for the company to get more sales?? it came with information and the seal in unbroken.... but I guess in this day and age you just cant trust anyone and its really not worth the risk!

Goodnight I have to go to bed now!!

4 comments:

Kylie said...

it's such ashame that we have to be cautious about these things isn't it. today sucks.

Anonymous said...

Love the second layout! Fab kit! Oooh, good call on the water bottle now that I think about it!

Peta said...

Gosh I would never have thought about that - maybe ring the compnay to find out? Or as the neighbour if they do get delievers from there...

seems a shame that we have to go to these kinds of things now days :(

Totaly love the redo!

Chris said...

So sad that our society has changed soooo much something that very well could be just so innocent yet because of what does, can and has happened we always err on the side of caution. Love the LO girl but then love ya LO's anyway!