Monday, July 17, 2006

so.. whats been happening?

Not a whole lot from this end! LOL
Been scrapping, working, cleaning, cooking, exercising...

This weekend I went shopping for some clothes! hmm I am not a fan of all these dots that are out in fashion at the moment. I bought some new straight leg, tight fitting jeans in blue this time (already got some in black and LOVE them) and I bought some new boots to wear over the top of them.. nice boots, i LOVE them too :) and thats where it stopped.

I looked in just about every single shop for a nice top to wear, trying to find one that didnt involve frills and lace or polka dots and puffy sleaves. UGH the tops are just so not my style.. I found a really cute top in a shop, but it was $90!!! Nothing special either.. no dots and no frills and lots of straps.. but $90!!??? I dont think so! Now I have to raid my wardrobe for a suitable top to wear..

I was meaning to take pics of my purchases to put up here but im at work now and my clothes are at home so too bad! :) maybe tomorrow :)

Anyway so that was basically all of Saturday morning, came home, did my aerobic DVD then collapsed on the lounge and had a nap before getting woken up at 6:15pm to start getting ready for the football.

Then on Sunday we didnt do much.. did some grocery shopping, took the 2 hyperactive dogs for a walk... they were all cooped up inside cos of the rain and as soon as they heard the rattle of their leads they went craaaaaaazy!! hahahaha and Belle was just mental and I couldnt control her... she's a very strong girl, and weighs over 40kg and when she wants to sprint forward there is no way I can stop her! it only lasts for about 5 minutes till she gets too tired! LOL

And then after our walk I came home and was cooking some meals for the week, Travis then came to cook a late lunch / early dinner... he was wearing his new(ish) jacket, and got veal juices splashed on him, so he takes it off and soaks it in the bathroom sink. (because the laundry tub had defrosting lamb breasts for the doggies in it)

and then a fwe minutes later I hear.. LIIIIIIIIISS! can you help me pleeeeeeeaaaase???

He started filling up the sink, went back to the kitchen to press start on the microwave, got side tracked and the bathroom started to flood. So i mopped all that up, and then i realised that the cupboard under the sink was also flooded so I had to remove all my make-up, perfumes, hair stuff, lotions, creams, shampoos, deodorants, you name it and clean all that out as well!!! PHEW! then I ate lunch, cleaned up the kitchen, did the ironing and then scrapped for about an hour before I got too tired to look at the computer screen.

And that was my weekend!

If anyone out there is from Australia and wants to check out a brand new online paper scrapping shop, check out
STRICTLY SCRAPBOOKING
My sister has just opened up the shop and it looks great! especially the wonderful looking banner I made for her hehehehe. So stop by, and even if you dont use paper stuff, she has some pretty nifty albums for all your digi layouts to be displayed in!!! The prices are very very competitive and postage is quick too :) Check it out!!

I think I have some layouts to share too..... not all of them cos its too many!


Me at Rotorua in NZ. I used Deb Fishers Serendipitous Days for this one, available at Debs Shop


awwwww isnt she cute??? Alyssa from a few years ago.. she LOVED this puppet (which is actually red, but red didnt fit in with the kit LOL). I used Faith True's Toddler Girl kit - which you can pick up at Elemental Scraps, and the felt flower and stars from Hollie McCaig (blog gift).


And this.. another old pic! I have gotten sick of looking at the same old pics when I try to pick one so I went back thru the photo albums and scanned some :) I dont like this layout anymore LOL I loved it last night, hate it this morning. Going to rescrap it sometime in the next few days, with the same kit. LOL Im abnormal i know. But i love this photo, and I absolutely LOVE this kit, yet I despise this layout ROTFL. Its the million and one buttons and flowers that does it. I had 2 flowers in the top right corner of the pic, with 2 buttons and that was it. but noooooooo I go and spoil it by flooding everything with flowers and buttons and beige paper circles. hahhahaha
The kit is Inspire Me by Lauren Grier, and you can pick this up at the Sweet Shoppe

And thats it! Enough rambling from me for one day I think :)
byeeeeeee

No comments: