Friday, July 07, 2006

Newsletter and sleazy hairdresser

ok well, first things first.. my layout for the guest DT possie for scrapboxx is in the newsletter :) Used Fee Jardines new kit, Slumber Party (available at scrapboxx).

You can view the newsletter here, and keep an eye out for more of me the next one too ;) hehehehee


Now onto sleazy hairdresser... first the background:
I usually get the girls to cut my hair and have been happy with them.. last time I went I got one of the guys by default and was sooo impressed with how he did my hair that I asked for him again. He was quite nice the first time, chatting about football and pets and work and other general stuff.


Yesterday Im sitting there and hes asking me do I enjoy married life. I go yeah I do. then he starts on saying how single life is the best, you can see "whoever" you want "whenever" you want etc etc. Kept on harping about it, saying dont I ever wish I was single again? Im like no I dont, im very happily married. And he kept carrying on about partying and etc which just isnt me anyway.. never been a party animal, id much sit at home and scrap! (LOL yes i know... how sad)

Anyway the clincher was when he was drying my hair.. and he goes oh look at that you look so beautiful now (NOW??!!! Was I ugly when I walked in???!) and then get this... oh its just not fair that I do all this work and you go home and its your husband that gets to enjoy it. Then he said he's making a new rule that next time he does my hair, HE gets to be the one who takes me out that night.

Ugh... please!!! look one of your tickets just flew off. He is obviously single in case you didnt realise, and not even anything to write home about! He's not some good looking, attractive model-style hairdresser...he's hairy AND he had yucky BO when he was drying me hair. LOL (2 of my BIGGEST turnoffs!!!)

SO my dilemma... is his good haircutting technique worth sitting though an hour of that rubbish again??! Im not so sure.... but I do love the way he cuts my hair!!! LOL

7 comments:

Janie said...

Quite simply - talk your ipod/walkman/mp3player and listen to music rather than him!

Anonymous said...

Stunning layout Lisa! What a sleaze!! He was obviously keen on you, but hello, you're happily married!!

BethJ said...

Love your layout Lisa! Beautiful!
As for the hairdresser... I like the ipod idea!!!!

Kylie said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW lisa

i think it is worth it though just take earplugs rotfl

Anonymous said...

Oooh, a cut is worth it, but not for the whole shebang. So maybe get him to trim it up - in and out in half an hour. Get one of the girls to do the colour and have a good two hour gossip about the sleaze! ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Guest Spot with Scrapboxx well done and well deserved, you are awesome with digi, I love everything you do. Not good about the sleazy Hair Dresser.

Carole.

Anonymous said...

awesome LO!! and auuugggh about the experience at the hairdresser!! I probably wouldn't go there again LOL