Thursday, July 06, 2006

No layouts! Whats this Blog coming to?!!

I just realised I havent posted any layouts for a while!
Lets see what we have...
New from last night- The Summit
using Faith Trues Tank top kit (available at the daily scrap); Chipboard alpha by Dani Mogstad (blog gift); 2 large flowers by Michelle Bradley (available at Shelby Design Shoppe); Smaller flowers by Kim Christensen (available at SBB)
hehehe this was when we were in NZ and we went up this mountain not expecting to have that much snow... so we had sneakers on! LOL and they were sooooo soaked we had to try and dry them with the hair dryer when we got back to the hotel. Which was the most plush and fanciest hotel I have ever (and ever will!) stay at!





Onlsow laughing was made using "carry on" by Lauren Grier which is available at the sweet Shoppe
hehehe I love that pic... what a huge mouth he has!! LOL Travis was trying to take a nice pic of the 3 of us (belle is hidden under the swirlie cos she looked really vacant) and onlsow was just too busy being a complete goose! but then again, theres nothing odd about that!




One of Jessie using Faith Trues Whisper kit, which is available at Elemental Scraps
Something about this layout just got me reallyupset and I realised how much I miss her... perhaps it was the wine I had.. LOL but when it was all done and ready to upload I just lost it.. which I founf weird cos I have done several layouts of her since she died... this is one of my favourite layouts though (and suprisingly I got very very few comments on it! LOL)

Silly blogger wont upload this one... Check it out here

Anyway another pic we took last month at the river with all the gorgeous autumn colours. Perfect for Deb Fishers Breakaway kit, available at digiscraps by Deb the stitching was from a shabby princess kit.. cant remember which one..the spring one she had out a few months back I think... anyway thats about all..

I did my layout for the guest spot and when the newsletter is out I will post it up here. hehe I like it :)

yep well thats about all from me! Time to start thinking about going home cos posting all these pics in a very temperamental blogger site has managed to take me ages. Well take care all, be good OH and pop over to Faith Trues blog as she has a great quick page up for grabs. All the CT members will be creating one (or some!) from her kits to giveaway :) Enjoy.
Until next time ;)

No comments: