Tuesday, July 04, 2006

ohhhh exciting :)

Well how great is this... I dont check my email all weekend, and on sunday night open it up to find out that i have won a gift certificate to a store of my choice!! The very lovely michelle is doing random drawings every month for both her customers AND one for the CT members :) Every layout posted gets a ticket in the draw :) (so pop on over to her shoppe NOW for your chance!!) How nice is that!
Anyway I chose scrapbook bytes (SUCH a hard choice to pick ANY shop!) and lookie what I bought!



Pretty fabric flowers from Kim Christensen; bead-y bits from Gina Miller; torn cardboard glitter shapes from Rebecca DiGrazio; and squiggle flowers from Jen Wilson :)

How funky are the Jen Wilson squiggle flowers??!! cant wait to use all my goodies :) I love the freestyle look but have trouble with it, so I figure if I have the right "bits" I may be able to make it work!! LOL

AND MORE exciting news... I have a guest CT gig :) got my first kit for that this morning and it will feature in the next newsletter!! Pressure is on to make it really really good!! LOL and I get another new kit later next week. Will post the layouts when its time ;)

OH and other good news is that my flu / cold thingy didnt eventuate. I left work early on friday and slept as soon as I got home; slept for a few hours on saturday afternoon and had a relaxing day on sunday.. I was better by then but just had to milk it.. and Travis wanted to make dinner so who am i to not let him do that! LOL

alrighty then, hope you will enjoy your week!

2 comments:

Peta said...

ohh super congrats missy - that's awesome news on both scores :)

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you just full of good news?!! Congrats Lisa!