Wednesday, August 16, 2006

wednesday today

Finally changed my song. They didnt have Evanscence's new one - call me when your sober - so I settled for Broken which feautures Amy Lee. I love her voice.. I could listen to it all day!!

Anyway.. more pages have been accepted for publication.. I have had six accepted in recent weeks!! for all three :) FK, SC and SM so I dont know whats going on there!! LOL not that I am complaining :) Im happy because 5 of the accepted ones have been CT assignments :)

well, I havent been doing much scrapping lately..I have been making quick pages for Shelby!!
I have never used these quick pages before so didnt know where to start but now that they are all together and done, I must say I am pretty pleased with how they turned out!!! You can grab them here from shelbys shop, or here from ACOT :)



SO i havent been scrapping much, but I do have some layouts to share from the past couple of weeks since blogger was dodgy and didnt want to upload them!


using Playground by Michelle Bradley, and Faith Trues sketch pad doodles.


Using Deb Fishers Ninety mile Beach; Paint and pin by Lauren Grier, White flower - Melany Violette; notepaper - Faith True.



Using Faith Trues True Beauty kit and Faith's Paint strokes :)

Went to a sports shop which was closing down and got myself some new sneakers plus some new excercise clothes seeing as they were all marked down :) I cant justify spending $60 on a tiny aerobic crop top with the inbuilt bra thingyes just because they are in a sports shop. rediculous. Unfortunately I cant find no-name, el cheapo ones so I have no choice but to wait for sales when they are reduced to $20!!! LOL yeah i know im tight, but I dont care! hahahaha

yeah thats about all really.. nothing new, nothing exciting, just the same old stuff ;) Enjoy the rest of the week... half way through!!! woo hoo!!!

5 comments:

Lauren Grier said...

you know.. I was sitting here thinking I don't post comments on blogs enough. BUT I don't even POST on MY blog haha. Apparently reading everyone elses is more important right now lol. I'd rather leave stupid babbling comments randomly haha. Anyway.........
I LOVE your trampoline layout chickie! lol You remind me of one of my friends, Nicole. Not because of that- you just always have haha. Maybe that's why I like to keep you around (jk hah)
Oye, no more late night posting for Lauren. I'm going to bed and saving you from anymore silly comments from me.

Lauren Grier said...

Pssssssst Where are MY quickpages huh huh huh?? hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I must've missed that one of Belle in the gallery rounds... it is STUNNING!! The paint is a perfect touch.

You've reminded me I need new sneakers. Must go find a shop that's closing down, LOL.

Lisa McCormack said...

Congrats on your submissons. Love your style.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You create the most inspirational layouts Lisa! Keep up the good work!

You have been visted by the Pickleberry Blog Fairy!