Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Im hungry

hahahha
I have been tagged.. twice! LOL Im only doing the tag once though!

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

1. Evanescence - call me when you're sober
2. Live - Mystery
3. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - The entire Stadium Arcadium album (ok so thats like 28 songs! LOL)
4. Beyonce - Dejavu - great for getting me ready in the mornings! LOL
5. Guns n Roses - Sweet Child o' Mine
6. Live - The River
7. Pearl Jam - Thumbin' my way

And my 7 peeople... well im going to be lazy and say "ANYONE THAT WANTS TO!" LOL

The magazine with my very first published layout is OUT! wooo hooo! gotta scan it and post it, seeing as it is of Travis being a goose :)
Speaking of Goose, check this out:


Most of the stuff is from Crisp Cotton Hideaway - Suzy Nunes (www.sweetshoppedesigns.com), except for: flowers - Shannon Lee Alpha - Dani Mogstad Paint - Lauren Grier.

I have been on a "me" layout kick lately.. not sure why, mayeb the kits I have been working with just are so "me" that I need to use them on myself! LOL
Anyway these are 2 of my faourites:

Everything is from the gorgeous new 2 scoops by Suzy Nunes and Robin carlton - Wings of change - www.sweetshoppedesigns.com


papers, flowers, beads, notepaper - Faer Oak's Briar sunset (pickleberry pop)
bling, stitched flower, fuzzy edged flower - Faer Oak Sherbert Shennanigans (pickleberry pop) chipboard alpha - DebF (pickleberry pop) Kraft snippet - lauren Grier (sweet shoppe - word snippets) Lace - Suzy nunes Crisp Cotton hideaway (sweetshoppe) butterfly - suzy nunes & Robin carlton wings of change (sweet shoppe)

I did end up going swimming on the weekend! the water was FREEZING but the waves were huge!! I got dunked once cos I didnt think I was going to swim so put mascara and make up on (silly!!!) so I didnt want to dive through the wave and have my makeup run, but the wave decided to break right over the top of me! ROTFL It was a great day! The winds were soo strong though. our LOCKED gate was blown open when we got home!!! SOOOO thankful that we decided to leave the dogs inside with the air conditioning on! Who knows what would have happened to them! Peoples wooden fences were blown over, and panels of colourbond fencing had even been blown out! crazy stuff.

We also got our weeds sprayed on saturday. Unfortunatley about 80% of our lawn was weeds so now it looks all dead!!! But with all these water restrictions now its so hard to get a lawn going and keep it going. we can only water on sundays and wednesdays and then only with a hose. Sprinklers havent been allowed to be used in years. Not that it matters in the back seeing as the dogs like to dig and we dont care cos the lawn is didgy... but it would be nice to have a lush, gren front lawn! LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa

These layouts look terrific. It's nice for you to make some about yourself. I have been trying to get some wedding photos scrapped instead of always making layouts showing my daughter.

We celebrated our 10th year wedding anniversary last week so what better reason to get out the wedding photos and start scrapping lol

Unfortunatley about 80% of our lawn is weeds too. I sometimes wish I had a better looking garden. Maybe in my next life time instead of spending all my spare money on scrapping supplies I can hire a gardener and tradesman lol

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love that last AAM LO Lisa! Crazy about the fences - I'd actually forgotten about wind like that since living here. But glad the dogs were inside!

Simple Digital Girl said...

Cute layouts! I really like the colors in that first one!