Tuesday, October 10, 2006

where was i?

Long time no blog!!! cant say I have really missed it to be honest!! Its just one more thing to remember to do!
So whats some news???
Oh my first ever published layout! here it is:


hahahhaa Poor Travis :)

hmm.... what else.... How about some layouts? Running low on the news front today :)



Phew! and thats not even all of them :) Anyway becuase im so lazy, you will need to Click here for my gallery to see the credits for each layout ;)

hehehe Isnt that last one of Alyssa cute?? It was on the long weekend, Grand final night (october 1st) at my sister, Lindas, place. Anyway whenever we go there, Lin always picks up my camera and starts taking pics of everything! so i get home and find photos of actual photos, photos of people being idiots, blurry, unidentifiable photos, close ups of a bourbon and coke inside a glass.. and a few of these cute shots :) hehehe It was such a great night! we were outside till midnoght toasting marshmallows on the fire, putting everything that burned on the fire (mums slipper not included... they didnt actually burn, just singed the wool and melted the rubber).... setting a very bad example for the kids who thought it was the best thing ever!!

We went to the beach again on Sunday, and we left home at 11:00.. perfect beach weather out our way with clear blue skies, hot temps and not a breath of wind. One hour later when we actually GET to the beach, the sun was gooooone, the wind had picked up and i was laying on my towel getting whipped by sand and shivering. Turns out a big Southerly buster arrived just when we did!!!! Typical! It takes us an hour to get to the beach, we were there for only about 20 minutes and then got back in the car and headed back for the hour long drive back home :) Pretty funny though cos last time we went to the beach (2 weeks ago) it the same story... giant gusts of wind :) Oh well, at least we can laugh about it. Its a nice drive on a Sunday anyway and on the positive, I didnt end up with salt and sand encrusted hair!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome layouts here Lisa.
Oh and I saw your published layout in the mag. Well done!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts Lisa and I saw your LO in the magazine! it's fantastic!

Sharryn Thomson said...

LOL @ your mothers slippers...totally NOT setting examples!! Oh well...the sooner these kids learn the tricks of the trade the better!!
I found your first ever published LO in my mag of Travis!! LOL..poor guy! I've had a LO accepted by SM and it's a pic of my DH also. I told him I got the cover and he's freaking out 'cos he's a concretor and he reckons if his mates see him on the cover of a scrapping mag they'll bash him...ROFL (I don't even know what issue it's appearing in let alone who got the cover!!)
God love 'em..you could tell 'em anything!!
Take Care
Sharryn :)

deirdre said...

Oh Lisa, bummer about the beach! Love those LO's, especially the childhood one and the sleeping beauty one! And congrats on getting published...well done!
Hope you get a nice day at the beach soon!
Deexx

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your creations Lisa. These all look amazing, your so clever. Thanks for sharing with us:)

Lauren Grier said...

about time you updated.. lol

and yes I definitly saw that original layout.. heheheheh pooor poor travis