Monday, September 11, 2006

somewhat better :)

Although I ended my week with conjunctivitis! I still have my cough and sinus issues but that seems like nothing compared to how I was feeling this time last week! LOL

I got to do some scrappin' and I had a lovely weekend.. so much rain about, it was beautiful!
We went to Janolin Caves with mum, dad, my cousin from italy and linda and scott and the girls. After lots of too-ing and fro-ing about will we go, wont we go we decided to rug up and go! I had been looking fwd to going because the last time I went I was about 8 or something. But it was a great day. Had a tour of one of the caves, Scott was a goose as usual... we were going through a semi-lit part in single file, and it was a small tunnely thing and we had to bend down... Scott makes a loud fart noise and I was in hysterics.. I could hear Travis snorting in the background and Scott of course laughing at his own joke :) hahaha You cant take us anywhere!
I was so toasty :) I was determined not to get cold so on my legs I had my stripey socks which come up past my knees and a 2nd pair of socks and jeans.
On my top half I had a thermal top thingo, a long sleeved top, a singlet top, a jumper, a parker and then while eating lunch a 2nd big waterproof jacket! Along with my scarf and beanie LOL Anyone would think i was going to the snow :)

Thats about it really.. saturday I couldnt do much cos of my conjunctivitis.. my eye was swollen and bright red and watery! LOL I looked terrible :) Thankfully its all gone now!

Anyway thats about it really.. nothing to really write home about. I tried watching Australian idol on sunday but I just couldnt get into it.... I've been all into Rock Star - Supernova.. probably cos I really enjoy the rock music over all the other crap that they sing on idol! LOL and I hate how it takes FORVER between songs and they talk too much. I wont be watching it again this year.

Anyway I finally got rid of this horrible headache was able to scrap.. and my creativity was back and these 4 just got pumped out in no time at all!! LOL And I love them all :)

oh my exciting scrapping news!! Im on Suzy Nunes CT!!! yippeeeee for me :)
And this is my first layout done with her stuff. Kit ued is Gypsy Rose, available at The Sweet Shoppe: (as usual you can click to make the layout bigger ;)


Lauren teamed up with Robin Carlton again and produced another sweeeeet 2 scoops kit. They make the best team and this kit is beautiful! This is also available at The Sweet Shoppe: The Notepaper alpha is by Shannon Lee.



And finally, the new Cinnamon Swirls kit by Faith True :) I love this one :) SO much so that I actually made two pages with it! LOL Notepaper alpha by Shannon Lee (again).



And thats all folks!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I LOVE that hug shot!! Makes me realise just how tiny Polly is though, relatively speaking!

I haven't been to the caves in years either. I was probably about the same age. I remember that the drive there completely freaked me out though, so not sure if I'd want to do it again! I'm totally cracking up picturing your outfit though. I'm afraid I've turned in to a total tourist - I'm sure I'll be complaining all summer and in t-shirts all winter for at least a couple years until my body gets de-Englished, lol.

And glad you're feeling better!

Sharryn Thomson said...

I'm busting to get to Jenolan Caves..I haven't been in years and I'd love to take the boys!! We'll have to go soon.
Conjunctivitis totally sucks doesn't it?
We had it a couple of Xmas' ago and it was so bad..I had to walk around inside the house with sunnies on all day!
Hope you get rid of it soon.
I love the 4 LO's you've jusr done..especially the Self one..the design is fantastic. Keep pumpin' them out..LOL
Cheers
Sharryn :)

Peta said...

supper congrats on Suzy's team hun!!!

Love the layouts you have done and I really hope you are feeling much much better now :)

Jodie said...

Congrats again on joining suzy's team! LOVE those layouts!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on joining Suzy's team. Your layouts are beautiful.