Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Im still alive!

LOL What a busy busy couple of months this has been!!!!

Novemeber was a blur cos I was madly trying to get 6 calendars done.. each calendar had to have one page scrapped for each month.. making it a total of 72 pages. In typical ME fashion I left them all till the last minute... BUT i got them done, got them bound at office works and every one seemed impressed :) The office works ladies were asking where I got my stuff from... couldnt be bothered explaining so I said oh you get them on the internet. She goes "Where, what shop"? LOL I said oh everywhere.. just look for digital scrapbooking stuff. i had to wait nearly 45 minutes in my lunch break and I hadnt had lunch.. didnt wish to get into that right then and there! LOL

We had our Christmas family do on Sunday as Trav and I are going on holidays tomorrow woo hoo!! Got some lovely pressies off my family and I cooked up a treat of lasagne (with home made noodles of course!) and potato bake.. Travis did stuffed capsicums and everyone was stuffed full by the end LOL

I have been on a creative streak this past weekend! wanna see?




Now im way too lazy to type out credits, so if ya wanna know who designed what, go to My Gallery @ DST to check it out.
hehehe i love the snow one :) I really enjoy those graphic, minimalist kind of layouts but I never actually DO them cos when I gt a kit I get so excited and have to try and squish everything on the page. So im trying to cut back and have uncluttered pages. Lets see how long this little fad will last!!!

Owie my head hurts. Last night, Onslow and belle were fighting over my lap as I was sitting on the floor in the lounge room. Anyway, as usual Onslow won just cos he's bigger and fatter and barges poor skinny Belle out of the way. but he wasnt content with owning my lap, he put his hands on my shoulders and pushes me to the floor so he can lay on my chest.. which is all well and good, but I had the TV cabinet behind me, and as I was pushed, I whacked my temple on the CORNER of the cupboard!!! Right in that soft, tender spot on the side of my head. Must be bruised cos if I try and yawn, my mouth cant open all the way cos my temple bit stretches and gets quite sore LOL

Oh we went to the Berner Buddies Picnic day in november!!! Took the dogs to Centennial Park and they got to run around with about 30 other berners.. gate crash everyones picnics and tried to steal their sandwiches haha. But seeing as everyone has Berners who all seem to be the same, no one cared. We had a few ring-ins come and sit in our laps and try and steal our food too LOL We will definitely try and go to more of these.

Anyway Im off work now until the 2nd week of January! woo hoo for that! Im so excited for our trip :) I get sad and miss the dogs though.. Poor things being left behind. Although they have both my parents and travis's parents come and play with them and stay with them overnight... I still feel sorry for them!
When we came back from NZ all their obedience was out the window!! We left mum and dad with very well behaved dogs who listened.. and came back to out of control beasts who refused to even sit!! LOL Took them about a day to know the pushovers were gone!!

Oh well I will be back in January!!! Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas.. I hope we get some snow (I doubt it.. its not a very cold winter in Rome this year by what the weather channel tells us! LOL) and take care!!! Dont get too full on Christmas day! LOL

byeeeeeeee :D

No comments: