Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Just call me Bond

hhahahhaha
On Friday night I was home playing with my Wacom enjoying the peace cos Travis was staying back after work having a few drinks.
He rang at 10:00pm saying he was on the train which gets in at 11:00pm. No worries.

I basically had my PJs on and went out the door barefoot... lights left on, dogs inside with free reign over the whole house... you know.. typical things when you only go out for 5 minutes.

So, Im waiting at the station.
Train pulls in.
People get off.
Travis ISNT one of them!
I ring his mobile... no answer.

Great! I was so cranky! He had fallen asleep and his phone was on silent!

As much as I wanted to go home and let him find his own way back, I couldnt because its just so quiet once you start getting further up! No trains coming back down, no taxis, no buses.....

After 3 stops up the mountain I found it amusing. I pictured myself as a James Bond type character chasing after a train... by the fourth stop the train was ahead of me... I was approaching the 5th stop and my mobile rang:

uh... Hi Lis..... um.... Im at Warrimoo station... I fell asleep..... Are you nearby?!

ROTFL

5 comments:

kate said...

classic :)

deirdre said...

LOL, lucky you are a bond type to follow him and rescue him. Cant wait to see what you do with your new toy.
Love the new banner, those shoes are sooooo pretty, could look at it all day, LOL!
Have a good one, Deexx

Anonymous said...

heheheh poor guy!

Anonymous said...

ROFL Lisa very amusing post girl.

Simple Digital Girl said...

That is too funny of a story-