Friday, November 17, 2006

Do ya like?

ahh a fresh new banner :)

Today has been a pretty good day! I knocked over a few presents in my lunch break... 4 people for Christmas and my sisters birthday present coming up at the end of November.

Then I came back to work late, hot and starving, and when I got to my desk...

MY WACOM TABLET WAS THERE!

woo hoo :) So i forgot about my hunger, ripped all the packaging and bubbled wrap off it and then just stared and started drooling :D
Then I bundled it in the cupboard with all my shopping boxes and went about my afternoon.

THEN I got home and OMG I nearly died of shock... I *finally* receieved a commissioning letter for a layout which SM accepted waaaaaaay back in January this year!!!! LOL I had well and truely given up hope that would ever see the light of day, but now it will be in vol 8 issue 9 of SM! woo hoo :)

Anyway I got home, did my aerobics, and Travis rang to ask permission to stay back at work to have a few drinks. Of course! It gives me the night all by myself to play with my tablet LOL. He just rang and asked if he can stay another hour and get the 11:00 train home. As if he needs to ask?! Im happy :) Booted the dogs outside after a big session of pats and kisses and I have the house aaaallllll to myself :)

ahhhh perfect!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I like your new banner Lisa very refreshing. All things exciting as well with the Wacom and the letter. Woohoo!