Tuesday, April 17, 2007

:)

Lookie what I should be getting in about 3 weeks:


But in this colour (not this fancy model, I get the cheap base model above LOL):


Work has bought in a new policy that we are only allowed to get 4 cylinder cars (At the moment I have a 6 cylinder Holden Commodore) due to Environmental reasons and the rising petrol prices. Which is fine by me.

My car has been due to be swapped since October but I have had to wait for the policy to be finalised. At first they said we were only allowed to get a Toyota Camery (Still nice IMO) so I ordered one. THE NEXT DAY they said.. oh Rav4's are the same price we might add that to the list LOL So i made them cancel my order and waited and waited.. finally they said yes!

So I got to pick my colour and its all ordered and should be delivered in 3 weeks. woo hoo!!! Seeing as its just the 2 of us and we dont need the back seat, we can take it out and have HEAPS of room in the back :) We can fit all our scuba diving stuff in easily - including tanks, OR the dogs can spread out and not be squished fighting for room on the backseat of a sedan :) and i will be the first person at work who gets one!!! hehehehehe

oooh we are of to see the Red Hot Chill Peppers tonight :) I had forgotten all about this concert so im all excited now!! LOL

2 comments:

DebF said...

oh WOW! cool wheels - you are very lucky! enjoy the concert!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! They caved!! But now I'm jealous, LOL! I have a 6cyl sedan too... I really need to trade down to a 4, the regional petrol price is such a killer!