Tuesday, May 29, 2007

photos

Well, when im home and bored what do i do?? Annoy the dogs with the camera :)

:ONSLOW:





:BELLE:





Onslow is getting so possessive about "his" beanbag! I keep it in the spare room at night or if we aren't around to supervise, jut in case he chews a hole in it or something.

Anyway this morning he came up, hits me on the leg, and walks to the spare room door, comes back, hits me again and walks to the door. So i get up and he races to his bean bag and just stares at me.. as if to say "come on! get it out!" So as soon as I did he parked himself on it and hasn't moved.

Belle, meanwhile, loves to lay at the front door like a watch dog. And every time someone walks past the house with a dog, she races in whining, hits me on the leg and gets me to get up and check it out with her.

They are so funny.

No comments: