Monday, May 07, 2007

so Roomy!




hahha so much room he just did not know what to do with himself... kept moving about and changing positions. And as you can see, he looks very VERY pleased with the new car!

The vet we go to is next to a sheepdog rescue place. I love peering over the fence.. well, its sad that they are there, but they are so cute!!!!! Check this one out:



LOL How adorable is that face?!

Anyway Onslow is recovering well..a little *too* well for my liking. He has been full of beans and scooting all over the place if you take your eyes off him for just a minute. Its good that he is feeling better, but so much harder for us to keep him confined!! All he needs to do is run and land on his leg a bit awkward and snap goes the new ligament and we have to start all over again!!! For the record, I could have bought myself a new Canon DSLR with the money we spent getting him repaired.. LOL I certainly don't want to go through that again!!!

Well my exercise and good eating regime is going well. Not that I ate rubbish food anyway, but i'm proud of the small things like only having ONE sausage instead of 2, thinking twice before having a huge mug of full cream milk, and keeping my purse empty so im not tempted by the vending machine at work! LOL

Yesterday we drove our bikes to the rowing lake and we did SIX laps which equals a bit over 30km in only an hour and a half :) My legs are pretty sore today, but I pushed on and made sure I did my aerobics tonight. Thankfully tomorrow is a rest night as our French lessons are on Tuesdays this term :)

Anyway thats it from me... the poor neglected dogs are wanting attention! :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Look at onslow as proud as puff in "his" new car....lol. What a cute poochie poking his nose through the gap. Glad to here Onslow is doing well........hummmmmm better than well by this blog post! Good on ya with the dieting and exercise regime and that you are feeling good.
Oh and good luck with the french ;)