Monday, July 02, 2007

2 weeks...

...worth of updates! LOL

Tattoos - well they healed nicely and im hanging out for warmer weather so I can show mine off! LOL I went and booked my 2nd one in yesterday, which will be on the 28th July. I was so impressed with Kaylene that im more than happy to wait 3 weeks for her to do my 2nd one :) This will be a cute little cat on my lower back with some pretty swirls either side :) I like girly and I like different LOL

What else... we had a great night up at Katoomba a couple of weeks ago as well! We went up to Linda and Scotts place, where they lit the outside fire thingo and we ate, drank, laughed, toasted marshmallows and basically carried on like clowns till the early hours of the morning.




So it was sooo cold and there was frost at like 8pm or maybe even earlier! Leanne hopped on the trampoline and her feet stuck to it! LOL I had a go on the swings until Linda pushed me off, We drank a few cowboy shots, someone scoured the streets for a real estate sign and we went sliding down the frosty hill!! LOL Later in the night after most people had gone home, travis had a turn at trying to "surf" on it, slipped and fell and didnt get up. We laughed, I yelled "Are you alright?" There was no answer, and no movement...I asked again, there was a lsight moan and we all just ignored him and enjoyed the fire. Poor thing!!! He could have been really hurt or knocked unconscious and we (Me, Linda, Scott and one of Scotts mates) just sat there laughing at him!! ROTFL Fortunatley there was nothing wrong with him and he was just laying there laughing anyway. ahhh fun times!!!!

The oven got fixed on Friday! Not that we really use it much.. i do 90% of my cooking on the stove.. I pretty much only use the oven on weekends to make pumpkin scones or muffins to put in the freezer for snacks at work..
I did some home made gnocchi again yesterday :) yum I could eat it all day and its not that hard to make. I did a delicious Pumpkin soup as well on Saturday :)

We went to the Alliance Francaise (sp?) in the City on saturday with our french teacher and 2 other people from our class. LOL I got to order my food in French.. no idea what she said to me after that though! hahaha. Travis thought he was brilliant when he went and asked (in French) where the toilet was .. and then expected the answer in English, and when it came in French he had to think quick to try and understand :) Anyway I ended up buying up a French cook book! One page has the recipie in French, the facing page has it in English. So many tasty recipies.. Travis has earmarked about 10 ginormous meals for me to cook him. ha! yeah right....

So the dogs.. well Onlsow is recovering nicely from his operation. I cant believe its been like 9 weeks already! Anyway he is climbing on the lounge again.. actually he's a bandit for that lounge these days! He will park his ginat body there around 8:30pm / 9:00pm and he will still be in the exact same position when we wake up at 5:30am! I do find that he rarely jumps anymore though.. im not sure if its because his knee is still a bit sore, or if he remembers hurting it from jumping last time and he's scared.. either way its nice to come home to only one jumpy dog instead of 2 jumpy dogs! LOL

And on the weight loss issue, he has gone down from 57kg to 48kg!!!! He still looks like a fat barrell though.. Belle is now 40kg so maybe thats why he still looks fat.

Anyway scrappy stuff.. here are some recent layouts :) I have been creating some of my favourite layouts lately, mostly with stuff from Christy Lyle which hasn't been released, so I can't show it off!!!! Anyway here are some other layouts that I CAN show off ;) Follow the link to my gallery on the left if you wanna know where anything came from.




hmm well I think this is pretty long now and Ic ant think of anything else that needs saying, so I'm heading off!!!! :)

No comments: