Friday, July 06, 2007

Thank God it's Friday!!!

The week has flown by but bring on the weekend!!! I'm so over work and am counting the days until we head off to Europe.

Tonight we are going out with some friends to Una's at Darlinghurst mmmmm yum!!! I LOVE this place :) The first few times we went there on a Saturday, but last time we went on a friday night and for $15 we got the "special" which was 2 HUGE schnitzels and a beer. The schnitzels seriously hang off the edges of the plates and are sooooo nice.

Anyway then tomorrow morning we are running to the vet again. This time for Belle. She has had a small lump on her elbow for about a year and over the last couple of months it's gotten noticeably bigger, so we booked her in for a checkup, but I guess they will want us to bring her back on another day to cut it out and see what it is. Is it just me, or is there always some kind of drama with our dogs?! LOL

Saturday afternoon I am catching up with some old school friends who I haven't seen in years!! It should be great!!!!

Sunday nothing much on the plans at this stage... maybe go for a drive somewhere. Or maybe just stay home and be boring LOL depends on the weather and how we feel.

We started watching the new James Bond movie last night.. I was exhausted so I fell asleep half way through :) as usual!! LOL So I have to finish that at some point over the weekend.

I'm still tired because the dogs went NUTS in the middle of the night... Belle was jumping at the window at the front and barking, Onlsow was running around doing the most viscious growls I have ever heard him do! I rolled over trying to ignore but Belle decided we had to get up so came bounding onto the bed barking and jumping on us. Nothing was there though. It was probably a cat. But I love having them inside at night for that reason. If anyone is hanging around they just carry on and on. And because they are such big dogs they have very loud, deep barks and sound so much tougher than what they actually are! hahaha

1 comment:

kate said...

ooooo, who are you catching up with?
people from high school?
making me kinda jealous...
be sure to take your camera :)