Sunday, July 08, 2007

Done!

ahh isn't that pretty? The photo in the header was taken by me at Wanaka in NZ :) Such a beautiful place, I just love it.

Anyway just sitting here relaxing after a fairly busy weekend! We had to wait forever at the vet, but the good news is he doesn't think the lump is malignant but just to keep an eye on it. so thats good. And he didn't charge us either, which was nice. We must be valued customers with the amount of money we spend at that vet! LOL

So as soon as we came back, I ate lunch, got dressed and headed out to catch up with a couple of friends from high school who I hadn't seen in aaages! It was so good to finally catch up and amazing how even after all these years it still felt exactly the same, we really haven't changed much at all :) So we will have to do that sometime again very soon! - Sorry Kate, I forgot to bring the camera! I'll remember next time ;)

By the time I came back from there, I ate dinner that Travis had cooked while I was out, then sat on the lounge with some wine and Trav made scones :)

Today (sunday) we got up early, went to the shops to buy our fruit and veg for the week, I came home an cleaned up the mess from the late-night scone making, cooked our lunches for the week, hung the washing out, cooked a pasta sauce for our late lunch / early dinner, cleaned the kitchen again, sorted washing out, went out the back with the skipping rope and jumped for a good 45 minutes, cleaned the bathroom and shower, had a shower, cooked some home-made gnocchi, ate it, cleaned up the kitchen for the 3rd time today and packed away my clean washing and now im tired! LOL

What a boring story! hahhaha
And with that, im going :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao what exciting cleaning you did yesterday... Glad you got to hang out with your old friends & that your puppy is ok :D That photos from NZ IS really beautiful!

kate said...

I LOVED Wanaka too!! We went on a private little boat tour out onto the island and it was spectacular!

Jealous of your catching up - wish I was there...