Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Eclipse

There was a lunar eclipse last night, here are some pics early on when it was just getting cast in shadow:


And then later on when it was all...well... eclipsed :)


I grabbed my MP3 player, a chair, a broomstick (which was my make shift monopod for the camera seeing as I haven't gone and gotten a tripod yet LOL) and my camera.. and the dogs from time to time.

I went out originally in bare feet, long pants and a long sleeved top. I came back inside to get socks because things were biting my feet and my dressing gown. Travis kept popping out from time to time, first he came out with a tea, then a tasty hot chocolate. Then around 8:30 he came out with a scarf and a beanie. Next he came back with one of his big jackets. Then he came back with some shoes. What a great husband! I looked like a bag lady by the time I came inside but at least I was warm!

2 comments:

kate said...

great photos :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Lisa

Not sure if you will remember me but I have posted comments on your blog from time to time.

I am Susan (smiles1965) from Scrapboxx and Strictly Scrapbooking web sites.

I just wanted to stop by and say hello.

I love your moon photos, excellent work capturing those images.

I have had a look at your Flickr account photos as well and they are all brilliant. There are so many that I love, very well done. Thanks for sharing, I love seeing other peoples photos.

Have a great week and please tell Linda I say hello. Bye for now from Susan xxoo