Tuesday, January 13, 2009

DIY girl


Yep.. I do love a bit of "DIY action". On Sunday I decided to try my hand at making sourdough bread without the bread machine. It tasted great, but the shape was a bit dodgy LOL. That was the day that I also decided to put my own red highlights in my hair. I used foils just like the hair dressers do! And today, as I was leaving the house for work, I decided I needed a haircut. Not wanting to wait for an appointment, I grabbed the scissors and cut a fringe, as well as some layers around my face. And I must admit, I love it!! I love it even more than when the hair dresser does it :)

Not that you can tell from this pic, but there was something about it that I loved... I took it in the reflection of the mirror. There were sharper ones, there were ones that showed the entire new hairdo... but they lacked something that this one had.

Well Australia are now batting in the 20-20 cricket so I am heading off to watch a bit before I go to bed :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very nice! Great photo!
Manu