Monday, January 12, 2009

Quickie post

Just to put up my project 365 pics:

Sunday 11.01.09


Trav had another triathlon with a 7am start. Which means getting to the lakes at 6:30am :) I love it. So peaceful and calm and quiet.. especially when you get far enough away from all the competitors!



I was doing my weekly fruit and vegetable shopping during my lunch break when I got distracted by the sign "Huge Summer Clearance" in the window of the shoe shop. I left there with 2 shoes. One pair for work which were full price, and these fun Summer shoes which were $40 down to $9 :) Noice!

I will blog more of our weekend antics tomorrow when I'm not so tired and hot. I can hear Travis brewing me a tea so I better go settle on the lounge before it's ready!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, how awesome ... your pictures are so great ...
I also have a Proejkt 365 days ..
I link your blog, if I may ..