Wednesday, January 07, 2009

It came!!!!

Day 7:


My Everyday Minerals order! woot!

This is my new obsession. I have always worn make-up, but only cheap stuff. Usually Maybelline as I would just pick it up from Woolies when I did the grocery shopping. Anyway back in november I was reading about mineral make-up and thought it sounded great! I ordered a free sample kit from EM and it came in less than 2 weeks (from the US).

I loved it so much, that on the 8th December I ordered these 5 full sized eyeshadows and lipgloss and I was hoping it would come before Chrissy... I was starting to get antsy and yesterday (about a month since it was posted) I rang up the local post office to see if it was sitting there, AND then I rang customs to find out what their process is. LOL I came home and it was sitting in my mailbox! Typical.

So today I got up earlier than usual so I could play with the colours, and picked clothes based on what colour eyeshadows I wanted to use first. Which turned out to be the dk purple and the light blue. Very pretty! I LOVE them, so sparkley and the oclours are amazing.

Now I am waiting on ANOTHER order which I placed on Jan 2nd. This one includes the largest size jars of foundation, concealer, blush (2 dif. colours), an oil absorbing finishing powder and a funky brush. Hopefully it comes quicker than the previous order!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how you arranged the makeup for the photo! Mineral make-up seems all the rage at the moment, but I hardly ever wear the stuff!