Monday, January 19, 2009

photo catch-up


14/1: Another 40 degree day saw us go for a quick swim in the pool after work. When travis' training swims fall on these hot days, it's better to go at 7:00pm rather than in the middle of the day. And it means I can tag along and have a bit of a splash too :)


15/1: So bored and hot. I hate sitting at my desk all day, but it was way too hot to leave the office. I had so many inspections that needed to be done but just couldn't stand the heat!


16/1: Friday night saw us spend the evening organising our gear for the ADventure Race. Camel backs, energy bars, first aid kit, safety gear, clothes, sports drink... I was so excited!


17/1: The aftermath of the race. My legs were filthy, cut and bruised. Not to mention sore!


18/1: My 2nd attempt at making bread by hand (ie no bread machine to make the shape for me) Im getting there. This one at least looked like a normal size and a normal shape. And its very tasty! I left the sourdough started to ferment for almost 2 days. Next time i might try 3 days. See how strong I get the flavour.


19/1: I love water. I drink so much of the stuff, at least 2litres a day, up to 4litres in really hot weather. The more I drink, the more I want.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous photos! great ideas!

kristin maynes said...

Your bread looks sooooo good!! Love your pic's.

You can see mine at
www.http://picturemesassy.blogspot.com