Wednesday, February 04, 2009

PHOTO'S!!!



1 - I picked 250g of chillis and the trees are still full of them! Some were put in Olive Oil and most have been frozen to see me through Winter :) The chillis this year are HOT! OMG I used to be able to put 3 chillis in whatever meal I am cooking, with this years crop though, one is generally enough.
2 - Bored and hot. This is a typical bored photoshoot in our house.
3 - When the sun goes down, the candles get lit. Travis hates having the lights on when we watch TV and I hate being in the dark. Candles are a nice compromise.
4 - Not the best Australia Day (see previous entry).
5 - I did get this swanky new phone from work though. The one that was in my bag was about 8 years old.. a super old Nokia 3310: Anyway they wouldn't replace it for me becuase it was still working.. even though the battery would last all of 6 hours LOL
6 - The beast of a car that work rented for me :) Apparently they couldn't get anything smaller and I was well pleased!
7 - Sitting side by side while we watched TV.
8 - I had the day off work and baked hot cross buns. Donna Hay is my hero. Whenever I need to bake something, I reach for her Modern Classics 2. Whenever I need dinner ideas I reach for modern Classics 1. Whenever I have random ingredients in the pantry, I reach for Off the Shelf. She's my go-to chef!
9 - We had our first beer explosion. Not sure when it occured, but it was discovered on saturday. I had been smelling a berry/yeasty type of smell in the spare room for a few weeks now, and just thought it was from all the brewing equipment. Obviously not.
10 - I snapped a shot of the dining table before going to bed. My sister gave me this wine holder for Christmas and it's adorable! She gave Travis a matching dog one and they look great together.
11 - Reunited!! My car has no damage to it, and was in perfect condition. As much as I loved the green car, I am so happy to have this one back. While it's not technically "mine", I did pick the type of car, and I did pick the colour. I'm quite attached to it :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful composition!

Unknown said...

I`ve tagged you on my blog.