Wednesday, February 18, 2009

yet another catch up...

...But at least I have been remembering to take these pics... although I seem to be getting more and more just before bed-time! haha!

So, here we go: My life from the 9th - 19th February 2009 in photos...

1: Rain! After a few weeks of high temperatures, our grass had turned to straw and the plants were wilted. The start of the rain was a welcome relief!

2: Beeeeeer :) We used the excuse of going to the club to get a replacement card to have dinner and a couple of drinks!

3: Washing up. It just never ends.

4: Bed time! Seeing as I am up at 4:20am to go for a run or do my aerobics, I need to make sure I am in bed before 9:30pm each night.

5: Onslow has taken to jumping on the lounge and squirming around like a worm while he gets into a comfy and cozy position. The rain and cooler weather suits him perfectly.

6: Alyssas birthday! She was so excited by the lighting of the cupcakes.

7: The rain from the 9th is still going! Last weekend, the air conditioner was working overtime, this weekend the clothes dryer was working overtime.

9: Yep. I'm on the obsessed bandwagon. My whole life has started revolving around charms.

10: Everytime I open the fridge the dogs get in the way. I was intending on taking a photo of the contents of the fridge, but Onlsow just happened to make this pic much more interesting!

11: Blue sky at last!!! The first time it has appeared for over a week.

3 comments:

Amandac said...

hehe Lisa did I happen to notice a very cool lava lamp on your bedside table ROFL I LOVE it! Although the idea of getting up at 4.30am made me feel a bit woosy, and here I was feeling sorry for myself getting up at 5.30am!! Oh and I have to say I just loved the photo of Onslow looking in the fridge! Here's hoping the blus skies keep going for you :)

bentonflocke said...

fantastic different shots! love all of them!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous look into your life. I was eyeing some of those charms just yesterday - then I caught a glimpse of the prices LOL Fab pics :)