Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hump day

Wish it Friday night though!!!
Soooooo photos. Let's see where I'm up to....

Ah, Monday 25th January. The day I got my stash of cloth nappies delivered!! Well, most of them. I still have a few more which are on their way to me ;) once I get the rest I will spread them all out and take another pic :)



I went to www.nurturenappues.com.au and got a variety of prefolds, covers, pocket nappies, AIOs, fitted nappies, cloth wipes, a little squirt (to rinse the poo away) and other bits and pieces!! Soooo excited, I can't wait to wash them and of course use them once the baby is born :)

Tuesday 26th January- happy Australia day!!


We went to the movies and saw avatar in 3D. Omg the 3D'ness was fabulous :) the movie was also pretty good too LOL. I managed to last the whole movie without going to the toilet! And I took my own popcorn in as well :) thankfully, there were no major incidents this year. Ie no stolen bag, no stolen credit cards and no stolen car!! I wasn't asked to work this year, suprisingly. I think they were probably too scared to approach me ;) I would have said no anyway, on account of being nearly 30 weeks pregnant.

Wednesday 27th January. After a late night (we stayed up plating scrabble on our phones against each other over wifi) I was wandering around work in a sleepy haze all day. It took me a while to get home thanks to the rain and storm, and travis had train issues and was an hour late. It gave me time to get dinner ready even though I was functioing at an uber slow speed. It was delicious...vegetable soup with bacon, red lentils and barley :)


Well heading off to watch Seinfeld and then maybe it's time for bed :o

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

kate said...

Yay for cloth nappies!
And I thought it was funny that you mentioned making it through the movie without needing to pee - I also thought that was a major accomplishment when we went to the movies just before Lily was born.